Monday, March 10, 2014
We’re excited to announce the introduction of our newest product, the ESM1500 motorized test stand. This single-column force tester is ideal for numerous tension and compression measurement requirements up to 1,500 lbF / 6.7 kN in laboratory and production environments. Unique FollowMe force-based positioning allows the user to manually position the crosshead by simply pulling and pushing on the load cell.
The ESM1500 boasts generous travel, clearance, and depth dimensions, accommodating a wide range of applications such as break testing, loadholding, tensile testing, compression testing, and more.
The test stand is customizable; controller functions are offered individually through our “build-your-own” configuration platform. Users can order any combination of functions, and any functions not ordered originally can be activated in the field.
Standard features include:
· Compatible with indicators and load cells, as well as force gauges
· Adjustable, removal controller with intuitive menu navigation
· Password protection of test parameters
· Stepper motor-driven, producing smooth and quiet operation with no speed variation under load
· USB output of force vs. time or force vs. distance
· Compact footprint, suitable for crowded workbenches
· Ergonomic design, with smart, clean cable management
· Most electronics are housed in an integrated removable enclosure, easily removed and transported
To see a full list of specifications, features, and additional functions, visit our website.